WS-C3750V2-24TS-E CISCO Ethernet Switch 24 Port Catalyst3750
• 24 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports
● Lower power consumption than its predecessors
● Backward compatible with Cisco Catalyst 3750 and 3750-E Series
● EnergyWise support to monitor energy consumption of network
infrastructure and implement energy saving programs to reduce
● Open Shortest path First (OSPF) routing with IP Base feature set
● Compatible with Cisco Redundant Power System (RPS) 2300
● Uniform depth of 11.9 inches on all units for better cable
● IPv6 routing included in the IP Services feature set
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable 1U|
|Feature Set||IP Services|
|Uplink Interfaces||2 (SFP or 1000BASE-T)|
|Ports||24 x 10/100 Ethernet Ports poe|
|Forwarding Bandwidth||32 Gbps|
|Product Type||Switch - 24 ports - L3 - Managed|
|Forwarding Rate||6.5 mpps|
|Flash Memory||32 MB|
|Centimeters||4.4 x 44.3 x 29.5cm|
|VLAN IDs available||4K|
Primary Features and Benefits
Ease of Use and Deployment
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 v2 Series offers several ease-of-use
features, which enable fast and easy configuration of advanced
Cisco Catalyst capabilities. These features include:
● Cisco SmartPorts simplify the configuration of advanced Cisco
Catalyst capabilities, encapsulating years of Cisco networking
expertise. Cisco SmartPort macros offer a set of verified,
pretested, recommended switch port configurations or templates per
connection type that are easy to apply, enabling users to
consistently and reliably configure essential security, IP
telephony, availability, QoS, and manageability features with
little effort and expertise.
● Cisco Auto-SmartPorts automatically execute SmartPort macros
based on the end-device type, such as IP phones, desktop computers,
and WLAN access points.
● Cisco Express Setup simplifies initial configuration with a web
browser, eliminating the need for more complex terminal emulation
programs and command-line interface (CLI) knowledge.
● IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard PoE support comes with
automatic discovery to detect a Cisco prestandard or IEEE 802.3af
endpoint and provide the necessary power without any user
● Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) autoconfiguration of
multiple switches through a boot server eases switch deployment.
● DHCP AutoInstall simplifies the deployment of a large number of
switches by automatically downloading a specified Cisco IOS
Software image and a configuration file from a Trivial File
Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server. This feature can be used to
implement an automated, or zero-touch, deployment.
● DHCP Port-Based Allocation allows you to allocate the same IP
address for a specified port. The feature allows persistent
allocation of IP addresses to specified network devices.
● Cisco IOS Embedded Event Manager (EEM) is a powerful and flexible
tool for management and automation. This feature can be used to
monitor network events and program automatic actions based on these
network events. Policies can be defined through the CLI or through
Tool Command Language (TCL) scripts and can be used in a variety of
scenarios, such as automatic backup of a configuration file at a
specified time or the triggering of an alert when traffic
congestion crosses a specified threshold. Cisco IOS EEM requires
the IP Services license.
● Configuration Replace and Rollback simplifies configuration
management by allowing you to roll back configuration changes. This
feature allows you to replace a configuration file with a saved
configuration file without a switch reload; up to 14 configuration
files can be saved.
● Automatic QoS (Auto-QoS) simplifies QoS configuration in
voice-over-IP (VoIP) networks by sending interface and global
switch commands to detect Cisco IP Phones, classify traffic, and
enable egress queue configuration.
● Autosensing on each 10/100 port detects the speed of the attached
device and automatically configures the port for 10- or 100-Mbps
operation, easing switch deployment in mixed 10- and 100-Mbps
● Autonegotiation on all ports automatically selects half- or
full-duplex transmission mode to optimize bandwidth.
● Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) helps enable dynamic trunk
configuration across all switch ports.
● Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) automates the creation of Cisco
Fast EtherChannel groups or Gigabit EtherChannel groups to link to
another switch, router, or server.
● Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) allows the creation of
Ethernet channeling with devices that conform to IEEE 802.3ad. This
feature is similar to Cisco EtherChannel technology and PAgP.
● DHCP Server enables a convenient deployment option for the
assignment of IP addresses in networks that do not have a dedicated
● DHCP Relay allows a DHCP relay agent to broadcast DHCP requests
to the network DHCP server.
● IEEE 802.3z-compliant 1000BASE-SX, 1000BASE-LX/LH, 1000BASE-ZX,
1000BASE-T, and coarse wavelength-division multiplexing (CWDM)
physical interface support through a field-replaceable SFP module
provides exceptional flexibility in switch deployment.
● The default configuration stored in flash memory helps ensure
that the switch can be quickly connected to the network and can
pass traffic with little user intervention.
● Automatic medium-dependent interface crossover (Auto-MDIX)
automatically adjusts transmit and receive pairs if an incorrect
cable type (crossover or straight through) is installed on a 10/100
● Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) helps diagnose and resolve
cabling problems on copper Ethernet ports.
1. 100% Cisco original factory sealed clean serial.
2. Extensive Real Inventory
3. Save up 50%-99% off the Global Price list
4. Flexible payment shipment
5. Unparalleled Experience Service
We accept Bank T/T, Paypal, WesternUnion etc.
1. Fast: in 2-3 days upon receipt of payment.
2. Safe: original package with protection foam in case of equipment
broken in transportation
3. Economic: Low cost express fee via DHL, Fedex, TNT,EMS,Postal etc.
4. Flexible: We also ship to your Assigned Forwarder or Pickup by
Thanks for your visiting! If you are interested in our products or
have any question, please contact us online or click " send " the
inquiry, we will reply you promptly !