PoE 2 SFP IPB Image Network Switch 24 Port Gigabit
Cisco Catalyst 3560 v2 Series is the next-generation
energy-efficient Layer 3 fast Ethernet switches. This new series of
switches supports Cisco EnergyWise technology, which enables
companies to measure and manage power consumption of network
infrastructure and network-attached devices, thereby reducing their
energy costs and their carbon footprint. The Cisco Catalyst 3560 v2
Series consumes less power than its predecessors and is the ideal
access layer switch for enterprise, retail, and branch-office
environments, as it maximizes productivity and investment
protection by enabling a unified network for data, voice, and
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable 1U|
|Feature Set||IP Base|
|Uplink Interfaces||2 (SFP or 1000BASE-T)|
|Ports||24 x 10/100 Ethernet Ports|
|Forwarding Bandwidth||32 Gbps|
|Product Type||Switch - 24 ports - L3 - Managed|
|Flash Memory||32 MB|
|Centimeters||4.4 x 44.3 x 29.5cm|
|VLAN IDs available||4K|
High-Performance IP Routing
The Cisco Catalyst 3560 v2 series switches deliver
high-performance, hardware-based IP routing. The Cisco Express
Forwarding-based routing architecture allows for maximum
scalability and performance.
Implementing routed uplinks to the core improves network
availability by enabling faster failover protection and simplifying
the Spanning Tree Protocol algorithm by terminating all Spanning
Tree Protocol instances at the aggregator switch. If one of the
uplinks fails, quicker failover to the redundant uplink can be
achieved with a scalable routing protocol such as Open Shortest
Path First (OSPF) or Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol
(EIGRP) rather than relying on standard Spanning Tree Protocol
convergence. Redirection of a packet after a link failure using a
routing protocol results in faster failover than a solution that
uses Layer 2 spanning-tree enhancements. Additionally, routed
uplinks allow better bandwidth use by implementing equal cost
routing (ECR) on the uplinks to perform load balancing. Routed
uplinks optimize the utility of uplinks out of the LAN Access by
eliminating unnecessary broadcast data flows into the network
Other high-performance routing features include:
• Cisco Express Forwarding hardware routing architecture delivers
extremely high-performance IP routing.
• Basic IP unicast routing protocols (static, RIPv1, RIPv2,
EIGRP-Stub) are supported for small-network routing applications.
• Advanced IP unicast routing protocols (OSPF, Interior Gateway
Routing Protocol [IGRP], EIGRP, and Border Gateway Protocol Version
4 [BGPv4]) are supported for load balancing and constructing
scalable LANs. The IP Services license is required.
• IPv6 unicast routing capability (static, RIP, OSPF, and EIGRP
protocols) forwards IPv6 traffic through configured interfaces
(requires the IP Services license).
• Policy-Based Routing (PBR) allows superior control by enabling
flow redirection regardless of the routing protocol configured. The
IP Services license is required.
• Inter-VLAN IP routing provides for full Layer 3 routing between
two or more VLANs.
• Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) for IP Multicast routing is
supported, including PIM sparse mode (PIM-SM), PIM dense mode
(PIM-DM), and PIM sparse-dense mode. The IP Services license is
• Distance Vector Multicast Routing Protocol (DVMRP) tunneling
interconnects two multicast-enabled networks across nonmulticast
networks. The IP Services license is required.
• Fallback bridging forwards non-IP traffic between two or more
VLANs. The IP Services license is required.
1. 100% Cisco original factory sealed clean serial.
2. Extensive Real Inventory
3. Save up 50%-99% off the Global Price list
4. Flexible payment shipment
5. Unparalleled Experience Service
We accept Bank T/T, Paypal, WesternUnion etc.
1. Fast: in 2-3 days upon receipt of payment.
2. Safe: original package with protection foam in case of equipment
broken in transportation
3. Economic: Low cost express fee via DHL, Fedex, TNT,EMS,Postal etc.
4. Flexible: We also ship to your Assigned Forwarder or Pickup by
Thanks for your visiting! If you are interested in our products or
have any question, please contact us online or click " send " the
inquiry, we will reply you promptly !